A NURSERY SCHOOL WITH A DIFFERENCE
For Children Ages 2½- 5 Years
The programme offers a variety of activities to promote healthy growth and development and a positive self-image during a child's formative years.
- well-equipped, spacious, colourful classroom
- arts and crafts
- music and movements, eurhythmics
- storytelling and book centre
- doll centre, blocks, educational toys
- gross motor activities
- special theme weeks
- special outings
- nature walks, science & interest centres
- Junior Kindergarten content
Our staff is highly qualified and personable. With an excellent pupil/teacher ratio, the school is able to provide each child with attention and love in a warm atmosphere appropriate to his/her needs.
The Noah's Ark Director would be pleased to speak or meet with you prior to registration. Contact the LJCC office (519-673-3310) for information or an appointment.
|2 A.M. GROUP:||Children's birthdate must fall between
**March 15/07 and March 15/08 [2½ - 3½yrs]**
|3 A.M. GROUP:||Children must turn 3 by
**September 15/10 [3 - 4½yrs]**
|5 A.M. GROUP:||Combined 2 and 3 morning group
**Must meet 2 morning age requirement**
**PARENTS WISHING TO REGISTER FOR 5 MORNINGS SHOULD BE AWARE THAT 2 MORNINGS IS A YOUNGER GROUP.
|2X a week||Tues and Thurs||9:00 - 11:30 a.m.||2½ - 3½ yrs|
|3X a week||Mon, Wed, Fri||9:00 - 11:30 a.m.||3 - 4½ yrs|
|5X a week||Mon thru Fri||9:00 - 11:30 a.m.||**|
2010 - 2011 Programme for Noah's Ark Preschool runs from September 8, 2010 to June 17, 2011.
PLEASE NOTE: NOAH'S ARK PROGRAMMES DO NOT OPERATE ON STATUTORY AND JEWISH HOLIDAYS. A LIST OF CLOSING DATES WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE ORIENTATION MEETING FOR PARENTS ON SEPTEMBER 7, 2010.
Programme Options and Fees
|2X a week (AM)||$1190.00|
|3X a week (AM)||$1650.00|
|5X a week (AM)||$2150.00|
In order for your child to be admitted to class, full payment or post-dated instalments made out to the JCC must be submitted to the JCC office by August 27, 2010.
PAYMENT MAY BE MADE BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
1. One (1) payment for the total amount (dated August 27, 2010)
2. Nine (9) equal monthly installments (Post-dated cheques dated the 15th of each month commencing September 15, 2010 and finishing May 15, 2011)
All cheques are payable to JCC
ALL CHEQUES MUST BE IN THE OFFICE BY AUGUST 27,2010
Please inquire about afternoon programming
1. Registration forms may be picked up at the LJCC Office or from Noah's Ark Staff.
2. PRIORITY REGISTRATION will take place beginning TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010 and is available to parents who have children PRESENTLY in Noah's Ark Programmes.
3. Registration for all others is open as of Tuesday, February 2, 2010.
4. ALL APPLICATIONS FOR NOAH'S ARK PROGRAMMES MUST BE COMPLETED, ACCOMPANIED BY A $75.00 NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT AND RETURNED TO THE LJCC ADMINISTRATION OFFICE ONLY. NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT THE DEPOSIT.
5. A completed MEDICAL FORM must be returned to Noah's Ark by AUGUST 27, 2010 in order for the child to be admitted to class.
NOTE: Extended hours are available by combining our programme with our excellent on-site PlayZone childcare service run by Early Childhood Educators. Consider booking your child regularly or occasionally. Please check with the JCC office for hours and availability.