Noah’s Ark Preschool – Program Information
A NURSERY SCHOOL WITH A DIFFERENCE
For Children Ages 2 – 4 1/2 years.
The Noah’s Ark Preschool program offers a variety of activities to promote healthy growth and development and a positive self-image during a child’s formative years.
- well-equipped, spacious, colourful classroom
- arts and crafts
- music and movements, eurhythmics
- storytelling and book centre
- doll centre, blocks, educational toys
- gross motor activities
- special theme weeks
- special outings
- nature walks, science & interest centres
- Junior Kindergarten content
Our staff is highly qualified and personable. With an excellent pupil/teacher ratio, the school is able to provide each child with attention and love in a warm atmosphere appropriate to his/her needs.
2 MORNING GROUP: Child must be 2 years old at the beginning of the school year
3 AND 5 MORNING GROUPS: Child must be 2.5 years old at the beginning of the school year
|2X a week||Tues and Thurs||9:00 – 11:30 a.m.||2 – 4.5 yrs|
|3X a week||Mon, Wed, Fri||9:00 – 11:30 a.m.||2 – 4.5 yrs|
|5X a week||Mon thru Fri||9:00 – 11:30 a.m.||2 – 4.5 yrs|
|2X a week (AM)||$1650.00|
|3X a week (AM)||$2300.00|
|5X a week (AM)||$3150.00|
Above pricing for 2019-2020 school year
In order for your child to be admitted to class, all payment arrangements must be made by the last week of August.
PAYMENT MAY BE MADE BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
- One payment of deposit* and full tuition.
- Deposit* payment plus nine monthly credit card** payments beginning in September.
*all deposits are non-refundable
**if you do not have a valid credit card please contact our office for other payment options.
Please inquire about afternoon programming.
- Registration forms are available by email or may be picked up at the Jewish Community Centre.
- PRIORITY REGISTRATION will be given to existing students, however please submit your registration to reserve a remaining space.
- Completed registration must be completed and accompanied by a $75.00 deposit.
- A completed Immunization Record Form must be returned to Noah’s Ark by the last week of August prior to your child’s attendance.
NOTE: Extended hours are available by combining our program with our excellent on-site PlayZone childcare service run by Early Childhood Educators. Consider booking your child regularly or occasionally. Please check with the JCC office for hours and availability.
The Noah’s Ark supervisor would be pleased to speak or meet with you prior to registration. Contact the JCC London office (519) 673-3310 for information or an appointment.
The 2019 – 2020 Program runs from Wednesday, September 4, 2019 to Friday, June 19, 2020.
PLEASE NOTE: NOAH’S ARK PROGRAMMES DO NOT OPERATE ON STATUTORY AND JEWISH HOLIDAYS. A LIST OF CLOSING DATES WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE ORIENTATION MEETING FOR PARENTS or visit our closures page.