Noah’s Ark Preschool
NEW THIS YEAR!
Noah’s Ark ½ Day Summer Camp for Preschool Children
Now 2 and 3 year olds won’t have to miss out on all the fun of summer camp. Under the direction of registered E.C.E. Dara Siegel Noah’s Ark will be offering a ½ day summer camp specially tailored for tots. Parents may know Dara from our Community Playgroup, where she led a puppet show and other programs with skill and infectious enthusiasm. Dara is a great fit to introduce your child to the camp experience with this ½ day camp filled with developmentally appropriate games and activities that include sensory, music gross motor and/or academic components. Dates for the Noah’s Ark Preschool camp are as follows
Week 1 – July 31 – Aug 4
Week 2 August 8 – 11
Call the JCC (519) 673-3310 to register!
Download the registration & medical forms.
A NURSERY SCHOOL WITH A DIFFERENCE
For Children Ages 2 – 4 1/2 years.
The Noah’s Ark Preschool program offers a variety of activities to promote healthy growth and development and a positive self-image during a child’s formative years.
- well-equipped, spacious, colourful classroom
- arts and crafts
- music and movements, eurhythmics
- storytelling and book centre
- doll centre, blocks, educational toys
- gross motor activities
- special theme weeks
- special outings
- nature walks, science & interest centres
- Junior Kindergarten content
Our staff is highly qualified and personable. With an excellent pupil/teacher ratio, the school is able to provide each child with attention and love in a warm atmosphere appropriate to his/her needs.
2 MORNING GROUP: Child must be 2 years old at the beginning of the school year
3 AND 5 MORNING GROUPS: Child must be 2.5 years old at the beginning of the school year
|2X a week||Tues and Thurs||9:00 – 11:30 a.m.||2 – 4.5 yrs|
|3X a week||Mon, Wed, Fri||9:00 – 11:30 a.m.||2.5 – 4.5yrs|
|5X a week||Mon thru Fri||9:00 – 11:30 a.m.||2.5-4.5 yrs|
|2X a week (AM)||$1300.00|
|3X a week (AM)||$1850.00|
|5X a week (AM)||$2850.00|
In order for your child to be admitted to class, all payment arrangements must be made by the last week of August.
PAYMENT MAY BE MADE BY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING METHODS:
- One payment of deposit* and full tuition.
- Deposit* payment plus nine monthly credit card** payments beginning in September.
*all deposits are non-refundable
**if you do not have a valid credit card please contact our office for other payment options.
Please inquire about afternoon programming.
- Registration forms are available by email or may be picked up at the Jewish Community Centre.
- PRIORITY REGISTRATION will be given to existing students, however please submit your registration to reserve a remaining space.
- Completed registration must be completed and accompanied by a $75.00 deposit.
- A completed MEDICAL FORM must be returned to Noah’s Ark by the last week of August prior to your childs attendance.
NOTE: Extended hours are available by combining our program with our excellent on-site PlayZone childcare service run by Early Childhood Educators. Consider booking your child regularly or occasionally. Please check with the JCC office for hours and availability.
The Noah’s Ark Director would be pleased to speak or meet with you prior to registration. Contact the JCC London office (519) 673-3310 for information or an appointment.
The 2017 – 18 Program runs from Thursday, September 7, 2017 to Friday, June 15, 2018.
PLEASE NOTE: NOAH’S ARK PROGRAMMES DO NOT OPERATE ON STATUTORY AND JEWISH HOLIDAYS. A LIST OF CLOSING DATES WILL BE PROVIDED AT THE ORIENTATION MEETING FOR PARENTS ON SEPTEMBER 6, 2017 or visit our closures page.